A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words....


A repost. Because I am feeling lazy. So spank me. XX, A. Secret


What would you see if you were the one following me around? What moments in time would you capture with that camera around your neck? What would you watch me doing and what would you hear me saying?

You might wonder where I am going as you follow behind me in your car. You'd wonder why I was driving so fast, not knowing that the speed thrills me and that I can't get to him fast enough.


Maybe your camera would capture me in his arms, his hands holding my face, his mouth devouring mine. Each click of your lens coinciding with the moans that escape my throat.

Perhaps you'd peer thru the window and see me asking him to sit on the edge of the bed. Both of you watching as I slowly peel away my clothes and stand before him in nothing but black stilleto heels. Maybe you'd see me reach up and undo my hair and watch it fall heavy to the middle of my back.

I know you'd want to reach out and touch me just as he does, trailing his finger down from my mouth, around each nipple, slowly, till it settles into my velvet wetness. You might remember to snap a picture as he pulls me forward and his mouth adds to that wetness, me grabbing fistfuls of his hair to keep from swaying on my feet. Would you capture the look on my face as he makes me cum?

Would you move to a different window to get a better view of him laying me back on the bed and working his mouth down my body? Do you reach down and touch yourself as he turns me onto my stomach so he can lay on top of me and slide his cock between my legs? Perhaps you'd groan as you see me grabbing fistfuls of the bedspread in my fingers.

I know you'd lean in closer when he pulls me up onto my knees so that he can fuck me deeper. You'd watch as his fingers dig into my hips and his cock slams repeatedly into me. Would you press your ear to the wall so you can hear me cry out when he pulls out of my cunt and slides his cock deep into my ass? I imagine it would be hard to remember what you were there for, not to cum yourself, when he spills his load onto the small of my back.

Don't forget why. Record the lust.I need to see it to believe it myself.