Give & Take

I want to be blindfolded. Take away my ability to know what is coming next. To prepare for that which is about to happen. Make me wet wondering what you are doing and ache to know where you will touch me next.

Don't tie me up. I can't stand not being able to touch, to take. I can't give you that kind of control. I need to be able to move and to grind. I need my hands free to explore your body and my legs free to wrap around you.

Give me another woman to taste. Let me know the softness of her kiss and the slope of her curves. Let her lap up my honey while I stroke her silky hair. Watch as our legs intertwine and hips sway to the slow dance of lust.

Give me another man to fuck. Push me on all fours and take me from behind as I take his cock into my mouth. Wonder which cock I am enjoying more. Let him pin me down while you have your way with me. Switch up and see how much I can take.

Don't fall in love with me. Fall in love with being with me. Enjoy the time, crave the connection. The sex can be slow and tender. Thoughtful and sugar sweet. The laughter and easy conversation part of the whole. My legs in your lap and my heart in your hands.

I want to spend time with you. Locked away from the world and the cares. To do naughty things in corners and on counters. To walk around naked and bare and fuck as I please. Wake me up with your hard cock demanding attention. Let me bring you breakfast in bed.

Take me to lakes where I can strip down and dive in. Take me to mountains where I can climb to the top after I've climbed into you. Take me to parties and show me off to your friends. Take me home. Take me to bed. Let me take you to heaven.

Take control of me. Give me your trust and I will give you my submission. Orchestrate with confidence. I want you to tell me. Tell me in a whisper or tell me in a growl. I don't want choices. I don't want you to hesitate. Know what I need. Give me what you've got.

Give me a chance to strip for you. A chair in the middle of the room and slinky, sultry, songs. Clothing removed layer by layer revealing straps and satin and silk. My ass rubbing against your crotch and your hands full of my tits. Skin and soul exposed and offered up.

Give me.
Take from me.
I want....you.