10-4



Most of the time I enjoy being sassy. Smarting off, hands on my hips, dare in my eye. Make me. Go ahead and try. We'll see about that Stud. It's not that I'm doing so to a man who'll let me get away with it. Quite the contrary actually. It's just that I enjoy what the provoking brings about. Determining just how far I can push before he goes over...and takes me with him.

There are those times though when the tone of the telling begs caution. When the look in his eyes leaves no doubt as to his seriousness. My instincts implore me to take heed. This was one of those days.

He made a simple request of me. So simple that no room was left for my protests. I was to show off to the truckers all along my route to him. I'd done it before at his request and my own needy urges. This time he wanted my panties off, my skirt too if necessary, and my legs splayed wide. He instructed me to make sure that I was giving the good old boys a good view. Whether I wanted to or not. Something in the tone of his voice had me uncharacteristically obliging.

I enjoy driving fast, always searching far ahead for the easiest path to uniterrupted speed. But not today. I had orders. I waited for the first stoplight to look over to my right and catch the eye of the driver next to me. Smiling I reach under my skirt and tug my panties down my thighs and off. That earns me a jaw drop. As I hike up my short skirt so it sits at my waist the light changes green. Your loss, the next guy's gain. At cruising speed I can get side by side, matching speed and teasing longer. My fingers go into my mouth and then down onto my clit to wetten it. Rubbing and scooching further forward into my seat, head back. I dip into myself over and over, thinking of the cock that will soon replace my fingers. I look over to my new found friends to make sure they are watching, as I do so love to be watched. Mostly though I am lost in the throbbing, lost in the lust, lost in the exhibitionism.

Which is why it took me much longer than necessary to notice that his car was in my rear view mirror.

He was not waiting for me at the end of my journey but rather following along behind me. I stifled a scream and panicked for an instant. So used to my defiance was he that he took it upon himself to make sure I was doing as he asked. As he'd told. For miles he'd followed me, oblivious, slutty me, enjoying the show I was putting on while he too watched. He'd noted the stares, the big rigs honks, and sudden brake lights. He'd watched these men drool, watched me tease them, and relished in the fact that he'd very soon have his hands on the thing these men were only jerking off to later.

And with each reaction I'd received I was unknowingly earning good girl points in his book.

Some days it pays to behave.