Is This Seat Taken?


Tzu na' readers! How is your week going so far? Or how is your relationship for that matter? I sometimes watch the Home and Garden TV channel (I swear I'm not gay). I suppose I enjoy living vicariously through the people on that channel, buying a vacation home in an exotic country or remodeling their humble abodes to something you might see in a movie. Anyway, I noticed that they have been running ads for Ashley Madison, the cheaters website. I was kind of shocked to see the ads for a couple of reasons. One, I guess is that I wouldn't imagine that the site was so popular that they would have a budget to spend on TV ads. Then I was shocked that people would respond to an ad on TV to cheat on their spouse. Anyway, I was wondering who these ads are aimed at. It has to be bored wives, since the main character in the ad is a woman. Perhaps the HGTV channel has a lonely housewife demographic? And I guess that means I fit in with them somehow. Honest, I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), I've never even tasted an appletini! ;^P