King of the Jungle


Acateco! How's everybody doing? Did you have a good weekend? It seems that spring is in the air. I always seem to get extra horny in the spring for some reason. What do you think, is it nature taking her firm grip and telling me to reproduce? I saw this show about lions once on the Discovery channel and they said that a male lion will copulate hundreds of times over a very short period, two days or something crazy like that. Of course each fuck only lasts a few seconds, but still, I don't think any man could do that! I wonder if only a tiny amount of lion cum squirts out each time, thus ensuring that he can give his sperm to as many females as possible. Maybe those lions are on to something! ;^D The above picture has nothing to do with lions fucking, just thought maybe you'd enjoy it more. Have a great week!