Yes This Post Is About You


I wonder....

I wonder about your kiss. Will that first kiss be hesitant and soft, or will all this pent up longing turn it into a fervent against the wall kind of crush? Will you taste like coffee, or mint, or lust? Will your hands be clutching my hips and pulling me tighter into you? Or twisted up in my hair keeping my face to yours longer?

I wonder if you'll be able to read the thoughts in my eyes. To know in that brief instant when our eyes lock that I am telling you that I want you. That I need you inside of me. Now. Will you touch me where only your words have before? Will you keep those windows to the soul open as your cockhead parts the lips of my pussy for the very first time?

I wonder what you'll smell like when I finally have you as mine. Like man I am sure. Woodsy, clean. Like leather. Or earth. Solid. Will you get goosebumps as I work my way down your body, sniffing your skin and tasting your flesh? A lick of your nipple, a nibble of your lip, a bite of your inner thigh. Good enough to eat I imagine.

I wonder what it will feel like being with you. What the stubble on your chin will feel like against my tender little places. If it will feel safe being in your hands. Comfortable being in your arms. How it will feel when we can finally have what we want. What will I feel with that first thrust of your hard cock? Will we feel like crying or laughing?

I wonder about how it will be, us together. Skin to skin, bone to bone, sex against sex. Will it be nasty? Urgent and hard? Fucking. Will you be forceful and demanding, obliging me when I growl for harder and deeper? Grinding and groaning, getting off on the finally of it all. Or will it be breakably gentle, painstakingly tender? Making love. Each movement slow and deliberate, thoughtful. Sweet release with the finally of it all.

I wonder if you know how badly I'd love the answers.