Bow Down to the Ottoman Emperor

On the elevator on the way up to Poetry's apartment, I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. I knew why I was going there and of course, The Fury would show up eventually, but the transformation happened with such vigor. In a moments notice, I felt my pretty brown eyes haze over with black, my veins popped and my dick began to throb. I was in a state and it was all Poetry's fault.

"Come in."

She was naked just as I had requested and fresh from an afterwork shower. She stood by the couch in her thick brown skin glory. There were still beads of water on her. I kicked off my shoes at the door.

"How are you?" She smiled walking to the bedroom. She returned with a towel wiping her face. Her thick brown nipples perked with excitement. I stripped my clothes just by her table leaving my pants hanging on a chair. My shirt sloppily flopped to the floor. I approached her with just boxers and an erection. Standing face to face we were eye to eye. She was a tall, thick, piece of chocolate and I intended on having my sweet tooth satiated.

"Mmmm." Her voice grunted, biting her bottom lip. She wrapped her hand around my thick shaft and stroked it.

Her mouth was soft as plush pillows, warm, wet and accepting. When our tongues danced, they wound against each other urgently, but teasing. She pulled away and walked to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" The Fury in me warned.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." She looked at me confused. I grabbed her wide ass cheeks and bent her over the back of the couch. My hand slapped her ass hard. She sucked air between her teeth.

"Don't move." I walked to the bedroom, opened her side table and retrieved the gold foil seal condom. I tore it open and shimmied it up my hard member as I walked to her.

"You gonna fuck me like this?" She grunted extra nasty because she knew I liked it.

"No..over there." I directed her to the ottoman. As we got closer to the window she noticed the blinds were partially open and went to close them. "Leave 'em." I said.

She smiled and bent over. Poetry's brown legs spread like tree trunks, her ass ballooned out and arched up. She held the ottoman with one hand like a football center waiting to hike then she bent and turned to me expectantly.

Wielding my dick like a sword, I arched my back and like doing the worm standing up, I made an arcing wave of my body. As my hips moved forward I slid deep into her tight sex. She exhaled loudly as I reached her depths in a second flat. Her hips were in my clutches and I squeezed them to pull myself out as she squeezed me to keep me in. My next thrust was harder and faster. She moaned as I pulled back then back in again. My rhythm sped quickly as I hit her third wall, retreated and hit it again.

"Oh sh-sh-shiiiitt" She moaned through clenched teeth. My hand slapped her ass causing ripples. My body slammed against hers, my sword slid inside her.

"You wanna talk shit? You think you can fuckin handle me?"

"YES!"

I pounded her deeper...harder. She gripped the ottoman with both hands trying to maintain balance. I pulled her back harder with the intent of showing her my full power. Through the horizontal slats of her blinds, I could see a person walking about in their kitchen, possibly cooking the night's dinner. I was serving Poetry's tight kitty it's own meal.

I pounded her harder, faster in punishing thrusts.

"You wanna talk shit?"

"No." She grunted.

Harder.

"You gonna take it?"

"Yes." She whimpered.

Faster.

"You want it all?"

A huff of tentative breath left her throat. I pushed my hips forward while standing on my tippy toes like a dancer from the Bolshoi.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" She screamed. Her hand pushed back slapping my thigh, her hands pushed against my leg, reached around to my ass and pushed again. My hands clutched her hips and pulled me deep against her ending. She sucked in air like a drowning woman. "Stop!" I pulled back quickly. "Shit." She panted.

I slapped her ass with sarcasm. She stood and faced me eye to eye. A smirk turned her lips sideways.

"You tried to hurt me..."

"No, I gave you the dick you said you wanted to handle."

Poetry pushed past me to her bedroom. I followed wondering if she was ready to retire. She climbed onto the bed on all fours and sat with her hands between her thighs like a cat. I walked closer, My dick bobbed just inches from her face. She grabbed it. Her warm mouth slathered hot saliva across the tip. She bounced her head back and forth working and incredible sensation from the tip of my tool, down my spine. She separated her plump lips from my cock with a loud puckering smack then turned her other plump lips towards me.

"Let's go again." She panted with devils in her eyes.

They call me The Fury, I cruise your furniture for places to make you submit.