SILF: Thick Sista

SILF: Strangers to me (most likely to you too, but if not, pass along the link why dontcha) that I find exceptionally sexy. This isn't your regular celebutante, model, actress shit. Just hot ass regular women because honestly, there are tons more hot chicks out there than celebs. Where do I find them? Wherever! Just see a picture. See her in the street, at a party, on wherever....and introduce you to what I think she's like and why she's so sexy. I'd like to celebrate the women of the world. The Strangers I'd Like to Fuck. No offense.

"I'm just playin' but I'm sayin...'" - Notorious B.I.G



This one may break the no model/celebutante rule, but I'm not sure. If she's some kinda "somebody" please tell me, so I can throw her in the industry beauty pile. However, let's just go with the idea that she's just some fine, thick, brown skin mama with curves that would conflumox Dale Earnhardt Jr. Damn! She's what my boys and I call a thickums and that is purely a compliment. She has that innocent girl first impression with the inner wild freak aura.



See! Told you!

The tat is a clear giveaway. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge, but I will generalize. Anyone that can get through a half sleeve like that has my freak approval. As for the design, there are a few things I'd change...She should call me so I can give her some ideas...on the tat too.


Young lady your tattoo intrigues me, your body is thick and ripe for my appetite. Your eyes are beautiful. I like that you're not scared to squeeze into that black lace dress with all of your full grown woman parts bursting and still give off confidence. That bend over pose tells me how you like it. I like it that way too. I'm sure that'd be a position, I'd contort your body into when we're behind closed doors.

No offense, but you're a Stranger I'd Like to Fuck.

If anyone knows this young New York club goer, send her my way;-) And if you recognize her from celeb status...or Twitter...tell me so I can properly address the lust.