Corporate Correspondence


Occasionally my way with words can land me in trouble. It's not so much the spoken word. I'm not the speaker of the house. Generally speaking, I'm a man of few (spoken) words. But the written word has led me into all kinds of territory...

A boring day at work is The Devil's playground. There are tons of drone workers, office zombies, paper pushers and desk jockeys reading this smut right now because they're bored at work. Others are reading this and sexting a co-worker. Some are planning an elaborate workplace prank or setting aim on a fellow cubicle prisoner with their office blaster. Boredom. Work sucks. Doing what you love isn't work, but in this economy (don't you hate that phrase) the employed are lucky to be working...or maybe not.

It was on such a boring humid summer day that I got an email from Honey Rider fairly early in the morning. I was working from home (i.e. in my boxers)


From: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org
To: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv

"What are you doing today?"


From: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv
To: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org

"The same thing I do every day, Pinky. Trying to take over the world."


From: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org
To: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv

LOL You're so silly. This job is boring me to death.


From: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv
To: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org

I don’t know about silly, but I am so damn horny today. I may have to take matters into my own hands momentarily...

From: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org
To: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv

Mmmm me too... You busy later?

And there my friends began a workday long exchange of emails that would make Tiger Woods blush. Our sexy dance of flirtation, taunting and teasing worked each of us into a frenzy of hornytude not seen this side of Venus. The last message before she left her desk looked something like this:


To: The Fury@workingfromhomeindrawers.tv
From: Honey Rider@boringassjob.org

I'm coming over tonight before I have to meet up with friends. Can’t wait to feel you. Mmm I'm soaked.


I was left to simmer in my own desire. After what felt like a seven hour sustained erection, I needed to release. Honey Rider would be over in a few hours. It felt impossible to last that long with the ideas she'd put in my head. I wanted to taste her sandalwood colored skin. I was practically on fire with the thought of palming her big perfectly round ass. Her ass was a thing of marvel and I stroked myself thinking of it lowering on my stiff manhood. Her nipples would perk and protrude from her smallish breasts almost immediately when she walked in my place. I came in moments, exploding all over a paper towel that had once held three Oreo cookies.

I took a shower and put on a pair of thin pajama pants. The imprint of my dick was very present in the soft material. I turned on some music. It was sure to be a loud affair and people were coming home from work. The neighbors already knew my name. They didn't need to hear it book ended by curses...again.

When the doorbell rang, I could feel an automatic surge in my loins. My earlier explosion was only the edge. Honey Rider was set to feel the full vastness of my rabid lust.

She smiled as she entered. Her thin wife beater exposed her black bra. Her sweat pants were folded over the top. Even the billowy material couldn't hide the plumptitude (not a real word) of her ass. My hands slid into the back of her waistband and cupped the soft cheeks. My tool pressed against her from behind as I kissed the nape of her neck. With a roll of her head and moans slipping from her lips, she approved of my lack of patience.

I stripped her down to her black bra and panties and guided her on all fours. Kneeling behind her, I nuzzled my face deep in the plump lips of her pussy licking and sucking. Her moans energized me. My hands clasped the globes of her soft ass and pulled her toward my probing tongue as my face pivoted between her spreading thighs and found her clit.

"SHIT! Yes! MMMM! OH YEAH!"

She moaned through her first orgasm.

I watched myself in the mirror as I pulled the thin pants from around the straight arrow of my hard cock. Honey Rider looked around her strong shoulders at me with a hungry smile. She bit her lip when she saw my hand grasping the girth of my manhood.

Readers know that I'm a proponent of the first stroke. It is as eloquent a speech as you can imagine. It is a beautiful note of music. A well cooked meal. The first stroke is cool dessert after a spicy meal. This first stroke sent a chill up both of our spines. Her spine, of course, was arched correctly as I grinded easily inside of her. A deep hard grinding fuck from the back. Her hips worked with me in rhythm.

My hand slapped her soft ass leaving a bright red mark that I rubbed soothing away the pain. We fucked harder. Her dancer's body pushed back toward me, undulated and squeezed me. The pleasured painful expression in her face added energy to my thrusts Our sweaty bodies rolled together as she reached back towards me, grabbed my thigh and cajoled me to fuck her harder. I happily obliged.

The thing about Honey Rider, she was ravenous with thrusts. She liked the feeling of grinding and pawing, biting and squeezing. We did it all.

I took her hands and pulled her back toward me using her arms as the reigns. She screamed for more as we pulverized each others lust. Her screams grew louder and louder egging me on for more.

I pulled free from the puckering grasp of her flower and turned the music louder. It was blaring.

Yet when I returned to her needs, the music seemed like a whisper. I pulled from her and sat on the edge of the bed. Honey Rider didn't lose a step. She knew this position well. She straddled me with her thick thighs, laced her fingers together behind my neck and took every inch of me deeply. Her strong thrusts rocked the bed as she hung from the edge of the bed like trapeze artist. She balanced on my thighs and dick, thrusts and swung.

Look there Ladies and Gentlemen...all with no net.

Just as her moans of passion seemed to crescendo....

DING DONG

She stopped her moans so abruptly that she nearly choked. I covered her mouth with one of the sweaty palms that held her ass.

"Was I too loud?" She said.

With the agility of a Spiderwoman, she climbed from me and sat on the bed, I slowly turned the music volume down then ducked low and snuck into the living room. Peeking through the peak hole I saw a friend of mine waiting patiently for me to answer the door.

"Who is it?" She whispered close behind me startling me.

I shook my head warning her not to speak again. We all have that one friend who is just too patient and persistent. This was he. It came in handy when you needed it. In this case, I needed him to go away quickly.

Honey Rider stood butt naked in the bedroom doorway waiting as I watched him.

"Damn, where is he?" He seemed to think as he slowly backed away from the door and headed away.

I waved her toward me in a quick hand gesture and pointed to the window. Honey slowly peeked through the blinds and nodded confirmation that he was in his car and leaving.

"Gone." She said.

"And look at that..." I purred.

Honey Rider was perched on the couch on her knees. Her smooth physique bent just so her waiting flower poked from beneath her thighs. Sweat glistened across her back.

"What you looking at?" She grinned. "Umphh...mmmmm....UHHHHH" She moaned as I entered her from the back. Her breasts pressed against the material of the couch as I pressed deeper.

"Give me more..Give it to me..." I chanted as we fucked harder.

Outside, people in suits and uniforms made it home after a long boring day at work. Some, certainly, walking into their own day ending adventure, but none as good as mine.

They call me The Fury; my words have gotten me in trouble, my mouth has gotten me in more.