Park N' Ride Me


Sitting in the passenger seat of a car is generally a powerless position. You're not running shit riding shotgun. You're watching the world go by and enjoying the view. Mercedes picked me up and drove me around aimlessly talking about everything under the sun and especially about our failed relationship. I was powerless to the conversation. I enjoyed her company. She was fine as hell to look at, but damn if the conversation began to wear on me after the first hour. Yet, whenever I asked where we were headed, she always found a new destination. It's true with a few bats of her long eyelashes and a stare into her cocoa eyes and I was fully powerless again. Then again, the only option was to jump out the car at a red light or tuck and roll on the highway. I'm too cute to tuck and roll for no good damn reason.

Mercedes spread her legs as we drove allowing her skirt to inch slowly up her brown thighs. I could only glimpse them when the streetlights or the lights of passing cars illuminated inside the car. The conversation was wearing on me. Her sexy sitting position was wearing me down. All that talk about staying platonic friends was careening, along with our drive, into oblivion.

"Nice thighs." I said.

"You've seen them before. They're nothing new." She replied.

"Maybe it's the way you're sitting or the way the headlights are flashing on them.."

"Whatever!" She laughed...

Then she spread her legs as wide as she could muster while still driving.

"Let me show you something." She reached over, took my hand and slid it between her thighs.

My hands found the warm spot on her panties. My fingers slid them aside and found her soft lips. They went further and found her soaking wet excitement. My guttural response was a dead giveaway.

"So...are you gonna help me find a place for you to handle that?" She said.

"Do you want me to handle that?"

"Why else would I be driving around aimlessly? You're being dick-knapped." She licked her lips.

"What if I said no?" I wagered a gamble.

"You could...but would you really?" She pressed my hands against her wet kitty.

She was smooth in my hand. Her lips plump against my fingers. I caressed them slowly then slid upward and stroked her clit softly.

"Are you going to say no?" She peaked over to me.

My eyes never left her thighs. I was watching my hand between her legs.

"No."

The ride continued. She pulled my hand away from her throbbing pussy so she could concentrate on the drive...and to tease me with the wait. Temptation. Passenger seat. I was the powerless poster boy.

We peered down street after street, but each street seemed brighter than the one before it. She pulled over under a tree on one street only to be met immediately by a motion detector light from a nearby house. We pulled from the curb and off we went again. My heart began to race. This was taking too long. We had spent too much time driving around bullshitting and now it was getting late. We had work in the morning. Our car fuck was getting further and further away from reality.

Mercedes turned down a street filled with warehouses. Back in the crack era this block was chock full of dealers and customers. The streets were dim and dangerous. Now they were brightly lit. A lone rent-a-cop security vehicle sat on the corner.

Sonuvabitch!

Another turn and more driving. A small gas station closed for the evening next to a car repair franchise. She turned into the dark parking lot of the gas station and angled the car around the back.

Darkness. No foot traffic. No passing cars.

I immediately pushed the back of my seat back as far as possible, It was a compact car and my legs had already searched for more room.

Mercedes pulled her panties down her slender brown legs. She kicked off her shoes by the pedals and climbed over the gearshift. She straddled above me unbuttoning her blouse.

"You can't get naked. What if someone comes?"

"I want to be comfortable."

"We're in a small car..."

Mercedes left the blouse on, but took off her bra. I pushed her blouse up above her plump tits and began to suck her nipples softly. And with each suck she gyrated just above my throbbing manhood. My hands pulled open my pants anxiously wanting to dive deeply inside of her. I pushed my pants down to my knees. She pushed them to my ankles. Her soft breasts caressed my face as she teased the tip of my dick with the wetness of her sex. My hands cupped her soft ass and pulled her lower.

"Mmmmm" She groaned

"Yes"

"MMMMMMMMM" She moaned

I slipped deeper. Her warmth brought sweat to my brow. Her grip was perfect. Her slide was slippery. Mercedes worked her hips on me in that tight space. With each undulating hip swivel I'd forgotten the long talk, the longer drive and the issues. She still had the power. I was still there for the ride.

Mercedes always relished my stamina and took advantage of it. This night was no different. She rode me with ease. Then with anger. Then pumped and fucked me like this was the last fuck on this Earth. When the air got humid, the windows fogged like in the movies. Mercedes stripped off her shirt.

"Fuck this." She growled. "I need to be comfortable."

She hopped back into the driver's seat...of the car...

She unhooked her skirt then pulled and tussled until it was off.

"You know if someone comes...."

"I'll be driving an escape car butt ass naked." She climbed back over the gear shift.

This time her back was to me. She reached back, grabbed my engorged dick and parted her pussy lips with it. Her back arched as she held still in crouched position and lowered herself on me reverse cowgirl. I cupped her firm D cups with both hands. Her hard nipples poked at my palms as she bounced on my throbbing tool. The air became stagnant. I was sweating through my shirt.

I had one hand on her hip, keeping her from bouncing up and knocking her head on the ceiling. The other hand found the window control and lowered at first too much. Then back up a crack so fresh air wafted inside.

As if on cue, her moans grew louder. She squealed through her first major orgasm cursing and squealing. I looked side to side becoming immediately aware of our position. This could be bad. This could be extremely bad.

"Get on top."

"Wha?"

Mercedes slid back across the gearshift to her seat. I arched upward turning around. My bare ass pressed against the condensation on the front window just as a loud roar and bright lights approached from nowhere.

churgchurgchurgchurg

The passing train shocked me into paralysis. Our car was parked adjacent to train tracks.

Mercedes climbed beneath me. Grabbed my dick and pulled me on top of her.

"They can't see shit. The trains are too fast. Fuck me. Gimme this dick."

I filled her to the hilt. I gave her the type of front seat car dick she didn't think possible I was too good for my own good. her voice rose. Her moans echoed off the brick wall of the service station. She didn't care. I didn't either. Her hands palmed the globes of my ass and pumped me harder.

churgchurgchurgchurg

The lights flashed by the steamed windows. The sound filled our ears. The car rocked with the wind caused by the train.

"FUCK YES!" She screamed hiding her passion beneath the sound of the 12:37am train to wherever the hell.

My rhythm matched the train's. Her lower squeeze throbbed and pulsated against me. Our mouths collided and sucked on each other. She moaned in my mouth as her tight grip milked for more. The moment welled inside me. She grabbed him and stroked harder allowing the first few spurts to explode across her plump breasts. The remaining oozed across her brown belly.

Mercedes sighed a post-coital relaxing breath. She reached between the seats, grabbed a few kleenex and wiped the semen from her tits then scooped up what was on her belly. She shoved the tissue through the crack in the window.

"Lay with me." She smiled.

I laid on top of her lightly as our hearts thumped against each other and our breathing synced. Soon the train came again.

churgchurgchurgchurg

More powerless people in the passenger seat going for a ride. None of them enjoying theirs as much as me.


They call me The Fury...SHOTGUN! There! I called it! Now jump in the driver's seat