One Step Forward....Two Steps Back

It all happens so fast I can't keep this blog updated with all of it.


My heart gets shattered and he heals it. Then it gets stepped on and he picks it up and dusts it off. And on and on and on.....

His story is not for me to share with you here. This is about my story.

And today in my story, I am angry. I am hurt. I am sad. I feel unloved and unappreciated. I feel unimportant. I feel used.

Ya know what? If I told him all of that he'd apologize and try to make it up to me. But I don't want him to make it up to me.

I want things to be the way they used to be when I could count on him.

I want.......fuck I don't know..........I just know I'm so hurt and so exhausted that I don't want THIS. Whatever THIS is.....I don't want it anymore.

It is one step forward and two steps back....you don't get very far like that.

xxx,
DD