But, I'm Not Dead Yet

I hate that my blog has become a decidedly unsexy whinefest about my traumatic life. Of course, I hate that my life has become unsexy and traumatic - and the blog reflects my life. It is what it is.

I'm reduced at the moment to deriving any sexual arousal in my life from tripe like "A Double Shot of Love" on MTV.

Bisexual.Twin.Barbies.

Um, yeah. Works for me. Does anyone think that they will find love on this show? Or at they really can't decide until the end of the show whether they want to end up with a straight guy or a lesbian chick? Can it be any more ironic that they are called the "Ikki Twins"? (Vikki and Rikki) None of that matters.

Bisexual.Twin.Barbies. Yikes!

I needed something tonight to pull myself out of my funk. So, I took myself on a date to a musical. "Spamalot" - based on Monty Python's "The Holy Grail", which I watched several times in the late 70' and could quote by heart. I laughed my ass off, which I definitely needed. Which reminded me:

It's just a flesh wound. I'm not dead yet.