Relief


It began...

when I opened my eyes to first morning light. My hand was resting lightly between my legs and I could feel the ache of lust and the wetness underneath my fingers. First one finger, and then two, gently sliding within. My thoughts flood with images; a toy inserted, his finger slipping in my tighter hole as my toes curl, his tongue tracing the hollow of my hipbone. The need for release is unbearable.

It continued...

when I got to work and read his words. Nasty, filthy, fuck words. Scenes of past and future laid out before me in vivid detail. Building me up, pulling me under, possessing my mind. How much he enjoyed watching me play with myself in the back seat of my car recently. Skirt hiked up my hips and thigh high covered legs bent in such a way to offer the voyeur the view. Describing how I look with my throatful of his cock, curtain of long blond hair in the sunlight, licking cum covered lips.

It ended...

when I found myself leaning against the wall of my work bathroom. Little black dress jacked up, stiletto stance wide, flimsy hot pink panties stretched mid thigh. Head back, eyes closed, fingers playing and strumming. So wet am I that my honey coats my knuckles, and slicks the inside of my thigh. Images and fantasies flash through my mind, each taking me closer to that edge, pushing me along. Dirty, raunchy thoughts. Taboo thoughts. Things a good girl shouldn't be envisioning. But when I open my eyes and catch sight of myself...hot pink and black, nails raking my skin, legs splayed wide...it's a nastier and naughtier image than I could dream up and I cum. Hard. Just like that. Thrown over the edge so haphazardly that a laugh follows the release of my breath.

Maybe now I can get something done.