Fashion Faux Pas?


Zdravei Readers! The week has come and gone, sure went by quickly. I spotted this article on the web recently and was intrigued that visible panty lines (VPL) would come up as a topic between guys and their lady friends (and I do mean friends and not lovers). I think both ladies are right in some way. On one hand it can be sexy to think that a woman is not wearing panties at all, yet on the other hand, I just love seeing VPL, imagining what panties she might have on. Yes, Judie's guy friends may have hit the nail on the head, the hint of what's under the clothing can be so sexy. My GF in college had a really cute room mate who used to make sure her VPL was showing. Her ex boyfriend had told her he liked it and that he thought it was sexy, at least that's what I heard through the grapevine. I sure enjoyed it!