Voracious


Now, I am battered and bruised. Tore up. I'm limping along, licking my wounds. Putting myself back together and smoothing down the frayed ends. Taking stock and inventory, accessing the damage. Mentally reprimanding myself for always needing the rush of going beyond what's expected.

I pushed and provoked and back talked my way right into what I deserved. Spoiled little girl stomping her feet and demanding to have it her way. My hands on my hips, the dare in my eye. Give it to me good, give it to me hard, give it to me fast, and give it to me fierce. No being careful with my wishes. No sugar coating my sass with a smile.

Now, I am sore and stretched. Aching and tender. Every movement reminds me that I was fucked exactly as I asked to be. My face is reddened from his slap. Punishment for not answering him when he asked whose whore I was. My nipples raw from the bite of his teeth. There are five pea sized bruises on my hip where his fingers dug in to stop my squirming. Sitting is difficult. Whether from his stinging slaps or his fucking of my ass, I am not sure.

But don't go thinking he came away the clear winner of our fuck. Silly to assume I went down without a fight. What fun would there be in making it easy for him. Why give when it's so much more thrilling to make him take. His collarbone possesses the marks of my teeth. His back is crisscrossed with the rake of my nails. His shirt may be missing a button. And surely his own ass might be tender after the invasion of my finger while I sucked his cock.

So while I may be humbled and hobbling, I most certainly am not defeated. While I may need a moment to regain my balance and to collect myself, I most definitely am not down for the count. As I have told you over and over, it is never enough for me. I always want more. There's no keeping a greedy girl down.

So who's next?