"How Did You Know"

There is a man in my life. He's not the usual man, though very much in my usual life. He was witness to the last post of mine and it drew him out. He wondered how I knew. I said in my post to tell me, and he did. He's shy and reserved by nature so he poured out his desire in an email. I like it so much I thought I'd share. Of course, I also love him and want to fuck him....both in more ways than one.

Give him some love, won't you?

XX,
A. Secret

I am laying in my motel room wishing it was warm outside so I could walk on the bluffs overlooking the ocean. The TV is on, some dribble, when I hear the door click as if someone is trying to enter my room. I am torn between outrage and embarrassment (the actress on TV playing the wife has on a tight sweater and has a luscious ass, I have intermittently been rubbing my cock thru my bvd's and am semi erect.) As I start up, the door swings open, and there you are...

I am dumbfounded. How did you know I was here? Why are you here? Are you alone? I quickly glance thru the open door. You see me in utter chaos and you laugh as you push the door closed behind you with your foot. I sit on the edge of the bed and you barely look away from my eyes as you push my briefcase off the table, it falls to the floor as you place your overnight bag in its place. I have to smile back, and start to chuckle.

I stand to meet you and we stare into each others eyes. We silently move together and lightly kiss. My hands capture your face and I pull your face back, then we kiss harder and my hands fall to your ass as I pull you in as tight as I can. You push me away and throw your dress over your head. I grab you and spin you around, then push you backwards onto the bed. I quickly remove your panties and lower myself to my knees, grab you by your hips and pull your pussy to my mouth. Oohh you taste so sweet. You groan, I lick you and nibble you...

I can't take it. I stand up and rip off my bvds, I am shaking with anticipation. My cock is throbbing, it is so stiff it feels like it's going to burst. I enter you with a thrust, wanting to be gentle but not able to hold myself back. I grab you under your calves and push in as far as I can go. You yell out "haa haa" with a giant smile. We thrust and push until we are breathing so hard, sweat is running. I drop your legs and fall on to you, I yank your bra down off your breasts and suck and lick, both one then the other. I am breathing better and still throbbing, wanting, you are squirming, wanting.

Once again I stand up. I put your heels on my shoulders, and slowly push, push, push into your beautiful ass. You close your eyes and tilt your head, and I am in, working back and forth. I reach down with my left hand and pull your pussy up and spread it out, with my right I use three fingers to gather and fiddle your clit as I push deep into you with my cock. You start to shudder and as your breath catches, I pull out of you and spray my cum over your stomach and pussy as I watch you arch your back in a heaving orgasm......

xxoo