New Toy


Hola Readers! How is your week going so far? Still recovering from the holidays? Yeah, me too. So what better way to insert yourself back into regular life than a nice sex toy? I went ahead and took advantage of that 20 percent off coupon I mentioned at the end of last month for Fleshlight products. As long time readers know, I already had one from before, but this time I wanted to try something different. I ordered a pink butt sleeve (pictured above). :^D LOL, that sounds so funny! Anyway, since I already had one, I didn't order a new tube thingy for it, I plan to just use the old one I already have. I'll keep you all updated as to how it works out. I'm very curious to see if the pink ones are as sticky as the clear ones. The thing is due for delivery later in the week, so I guess all questions shall be answered soon enough. Hopefully I'll have some good alone time, so I can try it out.