Lick, Suck, Oooze

I was staring out of the window lost in a day dream when I realized I had started watering at the mouth. Actual saliva had been produced just at the thought of Honey Rider's sweetness. I decided to take a chance, to see if she was nearby. I decided to call her to see if she could come by and say hello. Honey Rider had an arsenal of hellos. Some flirty, others silly then some were all business. Then there were the Honey hellos drenched in hot sensuality.

"Hey Fury! I was just thinking about you!" She answered cheerfully. Damn, it's cheerful Honey, she wasn't the one I was looking for this day.

"Really?" I tried my best to assume a similar range of cheerfulness, but for me it always sounds like game show announcer voice. This is Jeopardy!

"Yep!" She sounded wired. "I'm headed up by you for a rehearsal." Honey was a dancer and was always in a litany of productions here there and everywhere it seemed.

"Oh ok, Well I don't want to keep you. I just wanted to say hello and..." I began to wipe egg off my face and backpedal my way back into my cave.

"No, it's cool. I just got dressed and I'm about to run out. I don't have to be there for a little while...maybe I'll drop by you..." She squeaked. My heart jumped from my chest nearly grabbing the phone itself.

"Definitely. I'll be here. Just reading..." I lied kicking the book with my foot.

Honey Rider flashed her almond eyes when I opened the door. She squealed hello and gave me a cheerful hug. She shimmied herself passed me, her round behind nudged my arm as she passed. I could feel the thumping in my chest and the throbbing below my waist. Besides myself with anticipation of the first move, I offered her something to drink. She refused and kicked off her sneakers. Even in her baggy sweat pants I could see the curves of her ass. Her pretty pink lips spoke energetically, I was entranced. I walked to and fro like a hunting animal, like a preying panther. I paced the floor watching her stretch her arms and swivel her head on her slender neck.

Honey Rider's sandalwood color contrasted with her all black outfit. I needed to touch her, so I did. My hands caressed her mid-section then wrapped around her waist. Our lips met in slow motion. There was a needing. A desire. My hands gripped her ass pushing her closer to me. She groaned as my excited stiffness rubbed against her thigh.

"You're getting me too hot. I'm gonna do something bad." She warned knowing we both wanted bad...Hell, we both wanted heinous. I stripped her tank top off, pushed her bra down enough to get access to her stiff brown nipple and sucked it softly. I was bending on one knee holding her close to me by her ass while my tongue played with her nipples. I wanted to take a bite. I was hungry for more. I tugged her into the adjoining bedroom, pulling her clothes from her roughly. Honey panted as I pushed her to the floor lips to lips.

Her strong hands stroked my stiff dick energetically. We were a mess of limbs and open mouths. Even though there was a dimmer, the lights of the room were blaring at full power. They were bright enough that the hum of the lights were the only other sound besides our lip smacking good time. Hungry for more I dipped lower on her body.

"See yourself?" I pointed to the mirror on the closet door. She nodded as my chocolate skin contrasted with her golden thighs. "Watch me there." I begged.

Her sweet soapy scent filled my nose as I kissed her landing strip of hair. My tongue anxiously escaped my lips and slid across her swollen excited pussy lips. I kissed them as I did her face, passionately teasing her as my hands massaged the areola around her hard nipples. Peeking upward, I saw her head pushed back, her eyes closed enjoying the feeling.

"Watch me." I whispered. Her eyes folded open, looked to me then us in the mirror. Her lips pursed with pleasure seeing my face deep between her arching legs.

I dove deep between her thighs and sucked at her throbbing full lips. Parting them with my tongue, I tasted her excitement seething out into the open. The tip of my tongue danced on her clit lightly to the humming of her moans then I sucked it to the bellow of her screams. My hard dick pounded against the floor wishing for play, but my mouth was greedy. When her body began to shiver, I wrapped my hands around her plump ass. Sweat beads began to collect there as her temperature rose.

I pressed my face deeper increasing the pressure. She tasted like passion. Her body shook against mine and I wanted to ride the waves as she came with a face bashing seizure of shakes.

Ignoring her sighs and basking, I greedily licked more. My mouth sucked her lips then released them making sloppy sounds.. I wanted nothing more than to make her orgasm. It's usually the case that if I hear the sound once, I want to hear it again. Her cum sound was a crescendoing squeal that gave way to a litany of groans.

"Oooooh suck my pussy, Fury. Yesssssss!" She moaned as her hands pushed my head harder against her. She was smothering me in the sweet smell and slippery feel of her kitten. Opening my eyes, I was shocked by the bright light and the sight of her stiff nipples shivering with her body. Her eyes closed, she opened them in time to watch in the mirror as she came. I couldn't release her. She pivoted her hips. "No More....shiiiittt, no more. I---have--to--come down." She pleaded

"You have to cum." I said pivoting my index finger inside her warmth. She was gushy and sticky inside. Her tight pussy clenched against my finger lightly. I eased my middle finger alongside it so it wasn't lonely.

Honey Rider
moaned her agreement. My fingers stroked her as my tongue flicked light and fast. Her hips swiveled and gyrated with my fingers until they agreed on her g-spot and then I massaged her there. Her immediate reaction served as fuel. I slowed on the curves and sped on her straightaways. My fingers slipped easily on her button while my mouth sucked her pearl. Her voice, her noise, her taste, her scent pushed me further and led her to the checkered flag with a thunderous orgasmic applause. Her hand pushed at my shoulder releasing my mouth from her throbbing swollen cunt. She needed to catch a breather any way that she could. Honey swung her leg one way, then shimmied her hips rolling over and resting on her knees and elbows above me. She looked down toward me between her spread legs as I fell to my back looking up between them at her.

Her sticky sweetness oozed from her in a light stream spilling onto the carpet.

"OH MY GOD!" Her eyes went wide. She was motrified. "I...I..I'm so sorry!" She looked in horror at the proof of her passion on the carpet. She was frozen in position on her hands and knees looking down. I rolled to my knees looking at the carpet with a smile.

"Don't be sorry. That's perfectly..GREAT!" I smiled as she covered her mouth with her hand. I massaged the supple yet firm skin on her ass. "You can leave me a souvenir whenever you like."

Honey Rider
smiled. "I think I better go, before you decide to whip that dick out and we really get into trouble" She pursed her lips. It was a cheerful goodbye.

They call me The Fury...sometimes I collect souvenirs...do you?