Escaping thru Hollywood

"We all need a little tenderness.
How can love survive in this graceless age?"

Don Henley/Eagles - "The Heart of the Matter"

Good question. I got nuthin'. I think it's about forgiveness, but I don't have it in me right now.

I've been taking a time out from trauma for a week or so. Haven't really spoken to anyone other than at work.

I'm living on the couch in the basement. Sleeping there. Watching a lot of movies.

So, having nothing to say, here's a list of my Top 10 movies that I would rent if I walked in a video store and then hid out for a week - in no particular order.

- Shakespeare in Love
- Groundhog Day
- Lost in Translation
- Underworld
- Tin Cup
- Slapshot
- Phenomenon
- Joe Dirt
- Payback
- Charlie's Angels and/or Mr. & Mrs. Smith (for a little T&A).

I've seen most of them in the last two weeks. I may watch them again today...