All Honey Sweet

I entered the office cafeteria in a rush late one morning. All I was looking for was something quick for breakfast, but as soon as I turned the corner she was standing there staring over the eggs and pancakes. Pooh is a tall slender chocolate doll. If Black Barbie were real, Pooh would be her. Her light brown eyes looked up to me as her pretty lips spread to a sultry smile. She was showing off her long slender yet sturdy legs in a short, black, free flowing skirt. Her sandals were high and I remember complimenting her on them. I extended my arms and she giggled as she came in for a hug.

Mmmm she smelled fresh like flowers, her long black hair collected in my hands in a mass as I brushed her back up and down slowly. Her large fluffy breasts pressed hard against me.

"How are you today?" I hummed in her ear in the sexiest Barry White deep voice I could muster.

"I'm good, darling. U?"

"Better now." I smiled as her plentiful cleavage waved at me from between our separating embrace. She giggled as I gave her a full look up and down.

Wait, what the hell did I come here for? There was something I wanted. I thought hard as I watched her strut by me, her ass bounced the skirt to and afro.

"I want pancakes." She pouted.

oh riiiiiiight! Breakfast!

"Have 'em." I strutted confidently over to Mack, the cafeteria clerk and brought him in for the brother man pound and hug.

"They aren't good for you." She retorted

"Only have two small ones." I looked over the Nutri-Grain bars, grabbed a strawberry and then looked in the fridge for a yogurt parfait. Strawberries, blueberries, granola this all went well with my self imposed diet.

Pooh looked over my shoulder and decided to have a parfait as well. Reaching passed me her tits brushed my arm and I felt a shock shudder in my pants.

Easy boy, it's just breakfast.

She strutted (really she only strutted, she didn't walk, everywhere is the catwalk for Pooh) away as I gave Mack the head nod.

"Big ass titties" Mack mouthed to me as he shook his head in disbelief.

Mack rang up my parfait, I gave him an extra couple bucks for Pooh's and gave him the goodbye pound. By the time Pooh got back to the register I was heading out the door. Mack waved her on.

"He paid for yours too."

"Thank you." She fluttered her flirtatious eyes and strutted alongside me.

Next time flash me those tits won't ya sweetie...that's a great show of appreciation. They do it in New Orleans all the time.

"Do you have honey?" She smiled.

"Honey? My eyebrow razed.

"Yeah. Yogurt parfaits are great if you drizzle honey on top of them."

"I've never put honey on my...parfait."

"Try it." She handed me a packet of honey.

"So I'm just supposed to dribble this on top, huh." I smirked.

"Drizzle...not dribble."

"Right, dribble is what you do with basketballs"

Like those basketball sized breasts you have there...Good Lawd! I was just trying to get breakfast.

"Right, just drizzle it on top...mmm...it tastes so good. You're gonna like it, trust me." Pooh smiled as we boarded the elevator.

I watched her creamy cocoa calves glide upward mixing to make creamy cocoa thighs...perfect places to drizzle honey. Her cleavage pushed through the top of her blouse. Perfect places to drizzle honey and lick, suck, flick with my tongue.

DING! My floor.

I stepped off with a wave and an oh gosh smirk. She smiled and said.

"Don't forget the honey."

How could I sweetheart? How could I?

They call me The Fury...I like the taste of honey on my tongue and Pooh's honey pot was on my mind.