Release














I need to cum so badly.
I am unable to think of anything else.
I tell her.
"I can help you" she says.
She takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom.
Closes the door and leans me against it.
"Shhhh" she says when I start to speak.
Standing so close I can feel her heat.
I'm unsure.
She is not.
I close my eyes and give myself over.
She runs her hands over my breasts.
Thumbs grazing my nipples.
Trailing down.
Her palm flat against my stomach
Slides slowly into my jeans.
I can't help but moan.
My head falling back as her fingers find me.
So wet and slippery.
Hardly breathing in the stillness.
We stand there motionless except for her hand.
Her fingers swirling and sliding.
Running over my clit and slipping inside.
Dipping into me and taking me to that edge.
It feels so good.
So soft and so secretive.
Her fingers moving in and out of my folds.
Dipping into me and taking me to that edge.
So easily I am there for her.
So when she leans closer
And whispers into my ear
"There you go, Just like that"
"Cum for me"
I do.
I fall over that edge and let go.
Crying out with the relief of release.
Thankfully
Thank you

When I open my eyes I am alone.
My fingers inside my panties.
Drenched in my cum.