Rewind


A bead of sweat trickles down between my heaving chest, just as our comingled cum trickles out of my now tender pussy. The hair at the nape of my neck is wet and knotted from his sticky fingers. Breathing slows. You're good, I say. You're better he says.


When he pulls his cock from my depths I am momentarily taken aback by the vacant, empty, feeling I am left with. I protest and thrust up my hips to keep him within a second longer.


He's possesed. The wild animal unleashed and pounced. He moves me and pulls me how he wishes. I'm at his mercy and he wants it rough. I am pinned and pounded relentlessly. Who is my whore, he growls. I am, I answer. He cums, with a final, to the core, thrust.


He slows down his fucking to the point I think he's going to stop. Holding himself inside of me, still. My eyes open and he's looking right at me, watching me. He pulls all the way out and waits for my groan of disapproval. Beg, he says. Please, I say. And he slides all the way back in. The rush of relief breaks my resolve and I cry out in release.


Naked and on my knees I suck his cock, looking up at him for approval. My hair hangs over my face, over his balls, over his lap. With his big hands he gently brushes it back to improve his view. I work his shaft diligently. Eager little slut that I am.


He's removed my heels, my blouse, my skirt and my bra. Naked, save for the skimpy little fabric covering my sex. The panties he saves for last. I suck in my breath as he grabs the center of them with one hand and rips them from me. Seams and thread no match for his hunger.


He pulls me into him immediately, without a word. Lips and tongues meet urgently in greeting. Hands gripping and roaming over clothing. He breaks momentarily to appraise me head to toe. Hello beautiful, he says. Hello lover, I reply.