Kung Fu Theater

Pree shook her head as she rose from the tire and chain swing that swung in the middle of the park. Hmmm, I brushed by her and took a seat, adjusted myself and gave a light heave ho.

"I like this. I could do one of these in my bedroom." I said.

"A harness?" She questioned almost deadpan. Obviously The Fury charm didn't work on her. This is why we were usually suited as flirting friends.

Was I the only one tipsy from whatever the fuck that concoction was that the bartender mixed together? The fucking stars at night were big and bright (clap clap clap clap) deep in the heart of...uh..Downtown. New York had the steady buzz of a Spring day and Pree's mousse brown skin was dancing in the heavy blink of nearby neon signs.

Walking back up the path toward the park exit, I watched her wide hips and firm round ass sway in front of me thinking "If only..."

We passed an older Asian man doing some form of Tai Chi. A little late for that isn't it Bruce Lee? I didn't have the nerve or the heart to take that first step. I was paralyzed by what ifs. What if I made the first move and she laughed at me? Pulled away? She'd already shown many a time that she was impervious to my kind of Kryptonite. But damn was she sexy...

Her hand took mine along the path and pulled. She was headed straight for a tree. She spun on her heels , turning to me as I took her soft lips against mine. Our kisses were feverish, needing. The games had been played way too long. My hands caressed the soft skin of her face as our tongues played. Warm mouth, soft lips, liquor tinged breath mixing. My heartbeat increased and the hardness of my cock with it. I pressed hard against her body trying to feel what it must be like to be inside her. I could feel her hands clutching the tree then me.

Out in public? I broke the kiss and looked around me.

Old Asian man doing Tai Chi, glancing at Pree and I against the tree.

Stroking her face again I took her mouth, her tongue. Mmm I wonder what this tongue would feel like on my body. I grabbed her round soft ass in my hands and squeezed her tightly against me. Her leg raised, I grabbed it and held it aloft as I sucked her mouth and felt her ass. My dick prodded against my jeans pleading to feel her. All of her.

There were noises in the street.

Out in public.

I broke free.

Old Asian Man doing Tai Chi, glancing at Pree and I against the tree.

"You'll never see these people again." Pree moaned.

I kissed her slender neck and tasted the sweetness of what I wanted. My mouth dipped lower, sucked her firm breasts through her shirt then tugged one from her bra and sucked her nipples hard. Too hard. Her tasty firm nipples were hard in my mouth, responsive. like rubbery pinkies against the roof of my mouth as I sucked. As she moaned. As my hands grabbed at her ass again and her leg again raised. As I pushed harder against her with her back against the tree wanting to slide deeply in her.

Car horns...in public.

I slid her nipple back in her shirt and looked around.

Old Asian Man doing Tai Chi looking the other way towards WTC.

"I have to feel it." Pree said as her hand descended my stomach and pushed below my belted waistband. Her hand was warm, her fingers slim and string as she grabbed the shaft of my bulging dick and stroked with skill. I let out a groan. The kind of groan that pleads for more and she knew it. She stroked harder on my hardness as she leaned against that tree and I looked here and there at neon signs and passerby and

The Old Man doing Tai Chi glancing at Pree and me.

Then I reached for her swollen bra and pulled a breast from it. I stared at the sweet half dollar sized areola and the stiff nipple. Just as fucking sexy as I imagined..then I took it in my mouth again and sucked, hard, excited. I wasn't savoring the meal I was diving in and enjoying the morsels like the starved man I was. The starved man that wanted to slide the stiff dick she was stroking inside her slow and hard. She removed her hand fro my dick and pulled me closer by my arms. Moans and groans erupted from her mouth. I liked the sounds she made. We had a rhythm, we were way too familiar, way too knowing, way too early.

"One good stroke deserves another." I panted as I pushed a hand into her pants. Her eyes were half closed, her lips parted, her tongue just grazing the tips of her teeth.

Soft skin, I rushed passed and untangled one small bit of dewy hair as I felt lower. Her lips were soft and immediately gave way to my probing finger. Her pussy was wet with excitement. The feel of her goddess folds excited me more. Her soft moans burned my loins with urgency. I removed my fingers and licked them softly tasting her on my hands. Pree was greedy, she took my mouth and stole her taste from my tongue. I sucked my fingers knowing the rule to never introduce dry fingers to a woman.

"You don't need to do that." She smiled.

"I know." I replied and found her softness again. Two fingers this time. In public.

Old Asian Man doing Tai Chi, watching Pree and me.

I fingered her tight pussy against that tree as our tongues fucked the other's mouth. My eyes looked around. A place...a place..a place to feel her. We needed a place to finally feel each other. Pree's head craned one way while mine the other. People. Public. Tai Chi man. Geez what the fuck is up with tai chi man? Can't he find the fist of the North Star and get the hell out of here?

I removed my fingers from her tight little cunny and licked the slick from my fingers inhaling the lady musk. The scent drove my heart into a frenzy.

"Just one stroke. I'll settle for one stroke." My voice trailed out into the busy streets.

"I want to feel you." She replied. The nearby bench was just close enough for us to slide from the tree. I could sit, she could lower her pants, my dick could find her kitty and then a slow stroke to the hilt. In public.

Some Hispanic bell boy types standing just passed the Old Asian Man doing Tai Chi, acting as if he's not watching me and Pree.

"Would it really be one stroke?" Pree glanced down at the bulge in my jeans.

"Maybe..." I hesitated on the truth that I would be hard pressed to remove myself from her tight little lady if I was allowed inside.

We knew it was time to go. Our audience had seemingly grown. We recomposed ourselves with promises of next time. It was the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. As we exited the park, the Old Asian Man followed. Aint this about a bitch. After all of those years of watching Kung Ku on TV. TV was watching me.

I am The Fury...am I the man? Sho'Nuff!