Looking For A Few Good Men

Are you man enough to handle me?

I need a man with mental strength. Don't take my shit. Don't take my sass. I'll push you, and poke you, and provoke you. Trust me I will. I'll keep you on your toes and make you work for it. Can you control me with a look? A single word? Do you have what it takes to keep me on that edge, to keep me guessing? Don't get soft on me. Don't rest on your laurels and let down your guard. Don't give in to me and let me have my way. Be a man.


Are you man enough to handle me?


I need a man with physical strength. Hold me down with a firm hand. It's in my nature to fight back. I won't give in easily. You have to earn it, to want it, to fucking have to have it. Push me, and pull me, and make me submit. Move me, and bend me, and make me yours. A fist in my hair, a slap to my ass, a growl in my ear. Whatever it takes. Make me and break me. Be a man.


Are you man enough to handle me?


I need a man with strength of character. Be confident and take what you want. Don't depend on me. Don't make me your be all and end all. I don't want what I can have, what is given easily. Keep your guilt and your emotions in check. Can you fuck me and not fall in love with me? That is all I ask of you. Be a man.


Are you man enough to handle me?


I will tease you and tempt you. I will say all the right things to make you fall. I will move all the right ways to make you falter. I'll trip you up and push your buttons. I will worship you, and please you, and make you realize you've never had it so good. I'll make you bad, and I'll make it worth your while. Just don't say I didn't warn you. Be a man.


Now I ask you....

Are you man enough to handle me?