It's My Blogversary!

Looks like your baby girl is growing up!
(Yes, the pics are really me. I thought maybe after a year you deserved a peek at the real A. Secret. Shhhh!)

One year ago today I was jonsin hard. I have always been full of want and I will always need but I started this blog as a way for me to be able to get out my frustrations, a place to let the passion have expression. What I wasn't expecting was to make so many friends here in Blogland. In comments and emails I am continually reminded how lucky I am to know so many of you.

I have posted 84 times now. My hit counter has jumped to over 66,000 in just six months. My profile has been viewed almost 4,000 times. I've even been Fleshbotted. It's amazing and so much fun. I owe it all to you! I love when you tell me, I love when you want me, and I love when I cum with you in mind. Thank you!

So who wants to party with me? As always, the first round is on me. Oh, and I'm quite certain birthday spankings are in order!
XX,
A. Secret