Idle Thoughts


Welcome Readers! How are you all? Our model of the day is Cassia Riley from Penthouse. Do check out their website if you get a chance, they have excellent photography. Well, I survived another weekend of stroking and teasing. I had yet another close call followed my a milky urination. Does that count as cheating? This time I actually could see and feel some globs of jism as it came out in my pee. Don't worry, my balls are still very full, bursting really. And how long has it been class? Twenty six days and counting. And now, off the top of the ol' noggin, a ribald tale of carnal delight (part one).

She stood there, legs parted, standing on four inch platform heels, the definition of sex itself. The cool night air felt good on her hot, moist pussy. She'd been longing for some attention all week. I knelt down between her legs, my hands gliding up and down over the silky thigh high stockings, massaging, rubbing, turning up the heat. Her shaved cunt was aching for my mouth and she let me know it, arching her back so her perky tits jutted out, nipples pointing up to the sky above, her ass melting into the my hands. I looked up and saw pure lust in her eyes. Her hands reached down as polished, manicured nails flicked gently at her nipples. My hands joined hers, squeezing at those lovely breasts so that her nipples were even more accessible to her finger tips. She let out a low moan as her hands slid down her body and onto my shoulders. She massaged the muscles there, she felt my tension. Her hands worked to my neck, pausing to again massage the taught muscles before making their way to the back of my head. She ran her fingers through my hair, I turned my head and kissed her hands gently. I put my face on her soft firm belly and smelled her perfume, my hands still kneading her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fore fingers and thumbs. She urged me forward, guiding my head toward her womanhood. Please baby, I need your mouth, your tongue, your love. I tease her and resist, my hands now on her amazing, firm ass, pulling her cheeks apart. She can feel her pussy slightly parting as I work her ass cheeks open and closed. Oooohhh baby, please take me, she pleads, her hands now trying to push my head forward into her. I raise up slightly so that my lips meet her lower belly. I kiss it gently while my hands continue to massage her ass, finger tips edging closer to her dripping cunt. I stand up and hold her tight. Our bodies pressed up against each other, my fully hard member pointed at the ceiling, pressed firmly against her pelvis. She wriggles her chest, rubbing her tits against me. Our hands massage each other's asses, I lick my finger and rub it at her little asshole. She jumps with excitement rotating her pelvis forward, then titling her ass back so far her pussy must have been fully exposed from behind, ass up like a beautiful doe. My fingers make their way forward to her pussy. I trace the outline of her slit, fingertip gliding along on her natural lube. Her hips mirror the motion, her head tilts back as she grooves to the sensations. My mouth kisses her neck, nose buried in her soft hair, mmm, gentle smell of perfume. My hands follow the curve of her back, tracing the little canal up the middle as I drop slightly to gain access to her breasts, sucking and nibbling at her hard, sensitive nipples. She reaches down, one hand from the front one from behind as they meet at her pussy. She rubs around her engorged clit with her fingertip while the other hand is fingering her pussy. The sensations become overwhelming and she cums, the first of many orgasms tonight. I like to fuck with the lights on, she knows this and takes advantage of my weakness to her smooth shaved pussy, parting herself with her hands. I can take no more and devour her, my mouth cupping her entire vagina. I rest my tongue against her slit and hold it there firmly, working it slowly. Her hands return to her tits, hips rocking gently to my tongue fucking. It's not long til her second cumming, her knees weaken under the intense waves of pleasure, she can barely balance in her whore shoes.

More to Cum!