A Close Call


Hola Readers! How was your weekend? Hope you all had a horny good time. My ongoing saga of no O continues. Yes, that's right I actually made it through the weekend without blowing my wad! It's been eighteen days now. Saturday I had a pretty close call. I had an opportunity to wear my new Victoria's Secret garter belt and some silky nylon stockings around the house so I was pretty horny. I was teasing my poor cock all morning and finally around mid afternoon, I was on a razor thin edge of letting go. I kept stroking and stopping, stroking and stopping. I told myself I'd better stop because I was getting so close, but I just couldn't, the pleasure was too intense. Finally, I felt a powerful orgasm one stroke away and I had to grab myself really hard to stop it. My poor cock was left twitching in the air, for quite some time I might add. I think it was hoping to get one last touch so it could unload my balls. Actually the next time I took a leak, the pee was kind of cloudy and it foamed on the surface of the water. Probably some cum that made it's way out somehow.