At The Pleasure of Pree


"Which way do you want to walk?" Pree asked.

"To the left is the subway, to the right is the park." I said with more than just a few hopes that the right was the choice.

Pree pursed her small but plump lips and thought as we walked further towards the park. Her cinnamon colored brown skin illuminated by the many New York City street lights. I watched her wide hips and round ass sway in her form fitting skirt, her high boots clattered against the cobblestones of the park entrance way.

"Let's go into the park."

I breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't the first time we'd been in this park. The first time was a feverish round of making out against a tree with a tai chi master as audience. I was hoping this time I could taste even more of her. We walked through the park looking for our old spot. In the time that we had last been there, the city of New York had rehabbed part of the park and added a bigger play area. Our tree was gone. We found a concrete bench. Pree sat her bag down. I sat down on the bench as she stood. Her eyes squinted at me as if to say "what are you doing down there?"

My hands slid up her leather boots to the soft skin of her calf, up her knee and underneath her skirt. Her inner thighs were soft and warm. A short release of air left her mouth. A relief. My other hand snaked under the back of skirt and caressed the soft, but firm expanse of ass. My bare fingertips palmed her bare behind. The feel of her bare skin ignited my lust. Pushing Pree toward me from behind, the fingers of my right hand felt the moist crotch of her barely there g-string.

I'm many things when it comes to sex and adept with my fingers is one of them. The cloth pushed aside, I felt the warm pouty lips of her sex. I massaged her labia as her body rocked against me. Small dewlet drops spread on my fingers inviting me inside. Her petals opened to me, I found moisture beyond compare and her throbbing inside. She dipped her head to mine and took my mouth with hers. I craned my neck trying my best to take her mouth wholly. I wanted to consume her.

Her clit engorged at my slippery touch, bobbed against my circling fingers. I introduced a finger deeper inside her. As I said, I'm pretty good with them and Pree's body rocked against mine encouraging more.

Greedily, I sucked her taste from my fingers. Without losing a beat she robbed her taste from my lips. I took more for myself and she again robbed me of it.

I lifted my hands from her ass and pawed at her breasts, there just wasn't a way to unravel her wrap sweater. My eyes glanced around to the honking horns and buzzing streets. It was a hot night out in more ways than ours.

"Stand up." She commanded. I did as I was told. There aren't many women that can command me, but I knew Pree always had the best and sexiest intentions.

She sat in my seat as I looked around the park. There was rustling in the trees and bushes. I could only hope it was squirrels. Her hands pushed, prodded and unbuckled by belt. My heart began to thump. She unbuttoned and unzipped me. My blood quickened. She reached down and inside my boxers. Pree's slender fingers wrapped around my stiffness and pulled it out in the cool night air. Her mouth provided a warm, wet residence.

Her mouth swiveled around my thickness her head bobbed and her silver tipped tongue sent chills up my spine. My head swayed left to right searching the busy street watching the pedestrians and the cars and the stars. I looked down to capture the image permanently in my mind. Pree's cinnamon face, her pretty lips sucking down on me. Her eyes glanced up just slightly with a look "I see you watching me. I look good don't I!" It said. Even in such awkward territory and even awkward positions, Pree illustrated her skills. I throbbed between her lips hoping to take more, everything.

Some other night time walkers entered the park. I backed away, covered myself with my long shirt and had a seat next to Pree.

"Damn!" I huffed. Pree just smiled as she stood.

"Come sit here with me."

Pree looked down tempted. "Time to go." She huffed. My hands slid immediately up her skirt to her wet lips, stroked. Her eyes went half full into a dream state.

"Just come have a seat right here." My throbbing manhood bobbed beneath my shirt.

"Time. To. Go." She nodded her head as if trying to convince me and herself.

I shoved myself back into my pants, slowly buckling myself down. As I stood, the thick tip rubbed against the inside of my jeans. I tasted her on my fingers as we walked to the left toward the subway.

They call me The Fury, I enjoy the tease and the taste.