Pussy


He says I'm like a cat.

A pussy in heat. Turning on all those big tomcats with a flick of my tail.

The way I purr when he strokes me. His big hands running down my body making me lean into him.

The way I am independant and able to take care of myself. One minute there for his affection, needing him so desperately, the next minute strolling off full and sated with nary a look back.

Feline in the way I crawl up his naked body. Rubbing against his legs, grinding against his form. My claws raking his back and my teeth biting his collarbone.

The way my back arches high at that first plunge of his cock. The deep growl that escapes my throat when I cum for him.

A hungry little pussy crawling into his lap. Or lapping up his cream.

I think he might be right about this kitty.
Meoooww.