Tasting the Sun Flower


The official word was that this bar was filled with all sorts of supernatural energy, wondrous events and mythological creatures. What I found was a horrible DJ and the same trendy types you see on reality TV. I moved through the spastic dancers from one room to another, passing two very sexy women in corsets massaging each other on a bed of red velvet. Hmmm, maybe this place had potential. By the bar stood a group of attractive women. Probably the closest to my type (read: hot, of color and also shaking their head at the corny DJ). I ordered a specialty drink, something with vodka in it and sat with it not too far from the bar.


Two of the women glided towards me. One stood close watching me. The other sat...on my lap.

"I'll sit here." She smiled. Her eyes were big and bright, her skin a honey color that glowed. I couldn't place her eye color, but they tore through mine. Her hair was dark but kissed by the sun. "My name is Sol." She smiled.

"They call me The Fury." I shook her hand.

"I've heard." Sol said.

Her friend laughed. She had a broad smile, plump lips and doe like eyes that squinted towards the ends like almonds. A warmer hued Asiatic with hair that brushed her back. She mouthed her name sans volume, but I heard it in my head "Lotus".

"You've heard about me...?" I was confused.

"Yes." Lotus smiled nodding.

"Yes." Sol rubbed the back of my head as I concentrated on not becoming fully aroused in my pants.

"So do you only talk about your erotic life, The Fury?" Lotus said my name with a tinge of sarcasm as if she'd just met a man that called himself "Spider Man"

"Uhhh no." My hand caressed the skin just below Sol's waist teasing at the globes of her round ass.

Sol explained that I had waltzed into the hall of proof and circumstance and I had a hell of a lot to own up to. It's rare that I meet readers, even rarer that they knew me on sight. I was perplexed. They quizzed me on everything from my likes to my wants, my peeves to my desires. My work and my play. Finally, Sol was fed up with the dance.

"I'm taking him." Sol announced, stood and took my hand. She led me passed Lotus.

"Don't use all of him. I have a few questions as well." Lotus whispered.


As if transported on a bright beam of light, I found myself naked and standing on a pyramid. The dry heat of the desert pricked small sweat beads against my skin. The Sphinx had it's back to me.

"He's protecting us. Don't worry about my little Kitty." Sol whispered in my ear, the little hairs on my neck stiffened with other parts of me.

Her soft delicate fingers rubbed my chest as her full lips kissed mine. She was naked and her warm skin felt like fire against me. Her hands molded my brown skin grabbing my ass and squeezing firmly as our tongues touched. She traced her hands around me as if taking inventory. Her voice let out a smooth moan when she'd wrapped her fingers around my manhood. Her other hand pushed the top of my head lower.

"Bow." She whispered.

I knelt low and not to be dominated, I kissed her southern lily. I tasted the dew and the growing honey of her excitement. My hands gripped her ass cheeks holding her tightly to me. She thrashed to stop the pleasure, but I persisted. Soon she was moaning through her first orgasm as my tongue fluttered against her clit. I looked up taking in her nude body and saw her eyes clenched and her nipples reaching for the stars. I kissed up her body, lingering at her navel, her nipples and neck.

She tasted her nectar from my mouth as my stiff manhood bobbed easily against her moist sex. Sol squirmed attempting to take him inside her, but I pivoted my hips, teasing her clit with the warm soft thick tip of my dick. Sol opened her eyes suddenly glaring into mine, burning a hole into what little soul I'd had left. Holding the back of her head I entered her slowly. The heat was intense, her folds and creases welcomed me with tight hugs.

Her arms gripped me tight about my shoulder blades, her ankles held against my calves as my thrusts grew harder and deeper. Her raspy voice moaned dirty things. Nasty things that I hadn't expected from such a pretty mouth and I loved it. Her fingers gripped hard against my ass cheeks. She sucked my mouth hard as she came again harder than the first, my tongue helped muffle the moans so as not to alert The Sphinx.

I spread her legs wide and dove deeper inside to the end of her tunnel and then massaged myself inside her as she moaned for me to keep giving her exactly what I was giving. With a shake and a shudder, she tried to keep her eyes open, but closed them tightly as she came on my stiffness again.

Her tight warm spasms against my manhood caused firecracker pops in my head, explosions of pleasure and then I blacked out.


I awoke in a warm stone bath tub filled with orchid petals. Statues displayed open palms and raised hands. There was only candle light and a slight chill in the air. A hollow echo approached me from a corridor. I hadn't realized I was sweating until i touched my face and found water already there. It wasn't until the last minute that I realized the sound was coming from behind me.

A foot hovered over my right shoulder, I stared up the caramel calf as the foot entered the water and rested against my side. The other leg entered on my other side. I hunched my head as I felt the presence pushing me forward and she gracefully walked over me and stood so I could see the back of her.

Her long slender legs gave to her plump ass cheeks, a svelte back was cut off by her long tresses.

"Is it hot?" Lotus spoke looking off into the dark corridors.

"Yes." I caressed her calf under the water. The tone of her thighs excited me below the water.

"Would you like it hotter?" She glanced over her shoulder. I saw the wicked question in her eyes. Her brown nipples peaked at me.

Immediately I slid my hands up the length of her legs. It must've taken a full three minutes to cover so much ground. My head moved toward her as she bent forward. My lips touched her ass cheeks slightly while my hands held her thighs firmly. She bent more and reached to hold the head of a statue at the end of the tub. My mouth slid down between her cheeks and found the lips of her flower. I probed my tongue between them.

"Mmmm yes." Lotus approved.

My hands rose higher as I pulled myself to my knees. Tasting her from the back, my fingers stroked her clit softly in circular motions. Lotus couldn't help herself and began gyrating her hips. She tasted sweet like a dull cherry. I held her hips and tongue fucked her by pulling her back against my mouth. All the while my fingers rubbed her clit, enticing more of her natural juice to shed onto my tongue.

Water splashed around me as I stood quickly and pierced her womanhood with a fast stroke. A grunt left Lotus' plump lips. A moan left mine as I savored the humid, throb inside of her. My thick cock filled her from behind. She thrust back to me, wanting me harder. I gave it. My hands gripped her ass as I pounded deeper. We'd thrust hard then grind. Thrust hard then grind.

She came with a scream as I rotated my hips against her firm ass cheeks. Then without losing a step, she raised a leg onto the side of the stone tub and I fucked her harder still. My hands caressed her stiff nipples as I leaned forward to lick the sweat beads from her slender back. The water from the tub splashed everywhere as I rode the wave and she came again. Lotus looked over her shoulder with a pleasurably pained expression.

"Want a drink?" She moaned.

Pulling from her, I spun her around and tasted her tongue, her full lips and then lower to her perky nipples. Her fingers wrapped around my head and pushed me down hard and fast. My head was submerged in the warm murky water.

I pulled up for air...



And there I was standing at the bar again. Spastic dancers, horrible DJ and trendy posers. There was a group of attractive women. Two of them looked my way, smiled.

"The ladies bought you a drink." The bartender slid the glass to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A Wonderful Dream." He said.


They call me The Fury, what kind of drink can I get you?