Fuck Me Hard


I find myself in a dangerous mood. The kind of mood where I'll push limits just for the rush of it. If I were a junkie I'd be in the seedy part of town by now, jonsing for my fix. If I weren't such a professional girl I'd be in a dark bar right now, drinking whiskey with the regulars at 10am and squinting into the light each time someone opens the door. I'd happily climb on stage at the local topless bar and grind my tits and shake my ass for a few bucks. Give me an open stretch of highway and a dangerously fast car. Loud music and too high heels. The tables at Vegas are calling my name.

I have a need right now. A need to be fucked hard. Save your tenderness for your sweetheart. Are you up for fierce fucking me? I'm such a bad little girl. Put me in a corner and punish me for being naughty. Fuck me dirty. Fuck me raw. Pull me apart like a wishbone until my hips crack and I cry out. Leave your handprint on my ass, or better yet my cheek. Make me flinch Stud. Clench my long hair in your fist, close to my scalp where it gives you the most control. Gag me with your cock so that my eyes well up and my mascara runs. Make it hurt. When I leave you I want to be sore and ravaged, your cum filling all of my holes.

Indeed a dangerous mood I'm in.
Now if you'll excuse me....I have a date with the Devil.