Bra-Suit


Hola Readers! How is your week going so far? In current events, I hear there is a possible class action law suit against Victoria's Secret. A woman claimed that a VS bra irritated her skin and caused her some medical problems. Hardly seems like lawsuit material (pun intended). I think that the US is over zealous in bringing this sort of case to court. For gosh sakes, if the bra is irritating your skin, don't wear it, return it to the store and complain, end of story. I'm not totally defending the big corporations either, we all know they can be quite greedy and evil if left unchecked. I will say that VS has always provided me with excellent product and usually good service at their many locations. Comparing my VS panties and lingerie with other brands, the materials and workmanship of the products are usually a cut above most other brands. I even have a few higher end pieces of lingerie and they seem about the same level of over all quality. Does that make me a VS fan-boy? :^D

PS: Of course pictured above is a lovely lingerie set from Vicky's Secret.