Ass-tute


BJ's honey skin was peppered with beads of sweat. She wiped her forehead with the back of her small left hand keeping the right firmly clasped around the swollen shaft of my erection. Her soft tongue slid across the tip as she sucked in as much of me as she could. Her head bobbed up and down as she worked me in her mouth. Her exquisite skill and rhythm conjured low growling moans from my throat. I looked down to her pretty face with the plump lips and the short curly haircut. She smiled and winked knowing she had me entranced. We were in her apartment, her lair. I sat back in a large cozy chair like a throne, but she was in power. She was in charge.

BJ and I had been friends for years before things grew sexual. Through that friendship I had grown to know her sex drive, her history, her drive and her fantasies. As her lover I leveraged the information gained as a friend to become a better partner. She knew it, I knew it...I was less enthused that some of her friends knew it as well. But right now there was no animosity. How could I be angry when I was getting the best head in my life from the self-professed "blow-job queen"?

I pushed her shirt up revealing her braless breasts lit in shadows from the kitchen light. I'd turned the lights off in her Brooklyn living room so as not to be seen by her apartment neighbors. something she wouldn't have cared about. in fact, she would've been excited to know she was being watched as her soft moist lips squeezed against me, my back arching as she pleasured me.

"You gonna cum in my mouth or what?" She panted, her hand stroking her warm spit all the way down to my scrotum.

"You want that?" I smiled looking down at her perched on her knees.

"You know I do." She licked her lips.

"Come here." I stood my hardness bobbing above her head. she giggled as I shimmied with my pants around my ankles to her bedroom as she followed watching my ass squeeze and release as I walked.

I kicked off the pants and stripped her naked in her bedroom doorway. Her room was clean but as usual, it'd be a ransacked mess when we were done. her bed would be wedged against the opposite side of the room, her sheets torn to the floor and other pieces displaced.

She pushed me back and fell back between my legs sucking harder. My hands reached around clutching her soft ass. BJ was a thickums with no pretense about her size because she knew she looked good and even with her insecurities she knew what to do with her body.

I folded myself on top of her my tool probing her cheek and deeper in her throat. I gazed down her body as my hands traced to her very wet kitten. my fingers slid across her erect clit erupting more moisture from her as I pulled from her mouth. my sloppily wet tool left a stream of saliva across her tits and stomach as I extended my length against hers.

Her body quaked with the finger massage as she enjoyed my touch. Her sweaty thighs opened wider making room for my hand as I stroked her clit then inserted two fingers inside her moist lady.

"Mmmhmmm" She moaned with acceptance.

"Gimme the lube."

"Umm.you don't need it!" She laughed, but retrieved it and tossed it to me. "Whats that for?"

"Stop asking so many questions"

"It was one ques.." I kissed her smooth lips to shut her up.

I pushed her legs wider and higher. Her thick honey thighs angled upward giving her ass a rounder appeal. The lube was cool against my palm. I rubbed my fingers against it warming it.

With anxious heart and excited fingers, I slid between her petals and lower. there was a small tight entrance way here. BJ's body tensed slightly then released when she knew I was gentle. the tip of my finger probed her anus then slid slowly inside.

"Mmmmm" Her hips rocked.

My finger snaked inside of her back end massaging the tight fit. I pushed my mouth against her breasts and suckled her nipple. light flicks contrasted with hard sucks on her breasts as I introduced a second finger at the entrance.

"You want another?" I groaned sounding as deep and ominous as possible.

"Yessssss." Her eyes clenched her lips quivered as her body shook. my middle finger slid
inside her ass alongside my index finger as she moaned.

"Mmm yeah fuck yeah. oh shiiiit" She growled. "I want your fucking dick" she spat.

"Soon." I panted enjoying the control. my fingers thrust in her ass with her legs spread wide accepting every new sensation. I was amazed at my own bravado. ass play was not a part of my vernacular. it was like Shaquille O'Neal, basketball's dunking big man, shooting a three pointer.

Her nipples were erect, breasts and clit engorged with throbbing excitement as I pumped her ass with two fingers.

"Dick...Fuck me! Fuck me!" BJ moaned as her pussy leaked down to my busy fingers.

I slowly retrieved my fingers and poised the head of my cock at her waiting puss.

"You're a bad girl..." I whispered to my friend.

"Don't act surprised." She smirked as she wrapped her fingers around my sweaty bare ass cheek and pulled me deep inside her with a deep sigh. "You know me!" She smiled riding the high of the first stroke.

They call me The Fury you don't have to ask for my input.