Under-wearing


Ungetorre Readers! How was your week? No worries, it's Friday! Not sure what's going on with me, but the spring fever seems to be boosting my already heated libido into the stratosphere lately (thus the panty buying last week). Anyway, I've been wearing my sexy little undies a lot the past few days. Every time I do, it makes me wonder why I don't do it more often! Highly recommended for all you horny people out there! And ladies, you might want to get your man into some panties. I guarantee that even the most macho guy will enjoy it (eventually). Some guys will pretend not to be interested in such things, but if you get them started the right way, you'll eventually have a love button to push when you feel the need for some satisfaction! A sure fire Pavlovian response! "Oh honey, why don't you put these on for me?" If you don't think your man would be down for that (or you're not), then maybe try flashing your panties once in a while. Great way to give your guy a stiffy!