Attention Whore

I've been such a bad girl. Of course, you know that. I won't even offer up my ass for swats because by now you're on to the fact that in my book that'd be considered foreplay. You see my sexies, your girl has been swallowed whole by love, lust, and work and I haven't had a chance to give Pocket Secrets here any attention. Apparently though the ever sultry Madeline has, in a recent Fleshbot. Thanks sugar!

I promise to lick your fancies soon with more tales of debauchery but in the meantime....
XX,
A. Secret

It's how it is that I always want more. That my need exceeds my patience.

As his eyes meet mine I am thinking about his mouth and what he tastes like. As he kisses me I am wondering where his hands are going to grip me next.

It's never enough when my wants are unleashed.

As his hands work their way up my dress I am wondering if he will let me taste myself on his fingers. As his fingers slip into my core I am wanting the heft of his cock in my palm.

Insatiable my desire.

As I slide to my knees before him and take his cock into my wet mouth I am wanting his wet mouth on me. As his mouth laps at me and I grind into him I can think of nothing but how I need to be filled by him.

The hunger doesn't diminish.

As he pins my ankles in his hand and plunges his cock in deep I can only think of how it will feel to fall over that edge. And when I cry out and cum onto him I am already meeting his eyes and thinking about what his mouth tastes like.

Greedy little whore that I am.