How To Save A Man From Drowning

Step 1
Try to remove the victim from the water immediately. If the person is still conscious and able to stay afloat, throw in a floating device or life preserver.

The signs were all there. The cries for help, the panic, the struggle to stay afloat. Yes, this lover of mine was most certainly drowning. Lost in life and love he begs me to save him. And I do. Who could not save a drowning man? I went to him and showed him everything he was missing. Everything that was possible. Frustrations so easily eased in the space between my thighs. Hurt so easily assuaged with my eager little mouth. I gave him passion. I gave him my flesh and my lust. I gave him his smile back. He drank me in like a man dying of thirst. Desperate gulps of my kiss and my wetness, my scent and my skin.

Step 2
If the victim is within reach, then use a long pole, stick or rope so they can have something to hold onto while you are pulling them out of the water.

It's so easy to give a hungry man nourishment. Feeding his beast with my willing little ways. Letting him have me whenever he needs me; letting him do whatever his heart and his hard on desire. To give him what he asks for. It is so natural to offer a lost man direction. Those moments in an orgasm's wake when the soul bubbles to the surface and you bear witness to truth and emotion. Support offered in kisses, sympathy, and understanding.

Step 3
If the person is too far out of reach, then try to swim out towards the person. Remember this should only be done by a good swimmer who knows some basic rescue techniques. The danger of an inexperienced person rescuing a drowning victim is the risk of being grabbed and pulled down by the victim.


In the adrenaline rush of saving a life there is no thinking, just doing. In the consuming grip of lust you ignore the slips and the signs. I hardly notice that the fuck becomes making love; when whore or slut is replaced with baby girl or darling. It's so easy to overlook the obvious, to justify his need. I am his life preserver after all. I am the one who saved him from drowning. It's natural that you'd have appreciation for the one who rescued you. It's understandable feeling that you owed them your life.


So why am I so surprised when he takes my face in his hands, meets my eyes, and tells me "I've fallen in love with you"?