Men Fake It Too...

In response to Brookey's Blog Cafe post today. Have I ever faked it?..

I've faked it in the past. The young lady was just too adamant that I bust right then and there at that moment in time WITH her.

Do you know what kind of damn timing it takes to bust WITH someone? Especially if it's her first cum with me. Shiiiit, I'm all night to the sun comes up and you want me to bust at 1 minute 15 seconds WITH you? Thought women didn't like one minute brothers...

OK...yes I'm cumming with you...oooh yeah ughhhh that was good.

You ready yet?

You ready now?

Don't touch you?

Ok...

(fingers tapping her outstretched back impatiently)

sorry..more shivers..ok not touching you...you ready to take some more?

Yeah, I switched condoms when you were doing the shake and shiver.

Ready? On your mark, get set...

They call me The Fury. I've faked it, but never again...