Enjoying the Sights

Wayumbe Readers! How was your weekend? Went out from some BBQ and beer the other night. My party got a great window table with a view of the busy street and sidewalk outside. All night I kept seeing pretty girls walk by in sexy little outfits. I noticed they were lining up outside a club across the street. My friend and I assumed it must have been a lesbian club since there were only a few guys in line and the rest seemed to be girls in pairs. Looked like fun, the girls were definitely there to party. There's a little bar a few doors down that I've been to a few times (LOL, I could say that about almost all of 'em) and a lot of the girls would go in there before lining up. The waitresses in the restaurant were pretty cute too. Anyway, the chow was good and the beer was cold at our place and I sure enjoyed the scenery!