You Give Me Fever

My temperature was 102 degrees. I lay in my bed face down, too weak to turn over. I'd just used all my energy to crawl(yes crawl) to the bathroom and take a hot shower. I spent the entire shower on my knees for fear I'd pass out and bust my head open on the tub. I laid in bed wishing the cheap flu meds I bought did anything to stop the cough, the body aches and light headiness. No dice.

Briiinnnnng

I fumbled next to the bed for the phone, picked it up and squeezed it between the bed and my ear.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"You're still sick?" Mercedes squealed on the other side of the phone.

"Yes. Not so loud please."

"You can't be sick right now...I'm coming over." She purred.

"Don't come over. I have the flu. You'll get sick and..."

"I'll bring soup."

Click.

My slumber was broken by the sound of the front door closing. I'd wisely left the door unlocked in case the paramedics needed to come save me...or the coroner had to come claim my body.

There were hard clops up the wooden steps. There was the squeaky sound of my door opening.

"Heyyyy sweetie. Awww you look done. You have enough energy?"

"Energy for what?" I mumbled into the pillow as I lay face first limp like a Raggedy Andy doll.

There was rustling behind me. Zippers, belt buckles, unsnapping sounds..

The comforter rose off of me and the cheap bed spring groaned under the added weight of Mercedes' slender frame. I felt her cool body collapse against mine. Her soft nude skin wrapped against me. She was cool, silky. I felt the round protruding orbs of her plump tits on my back. It was a welcome sexy feeling.

"Damn you're hot! You really have a fever." She whispered.

"Mmmhmm...thought you were bringing soup."

"It's in the kitchen. Roll over." She pushed my body, tugging until I rolled over onto my back. She refused my denials. She had no ears for my pleas to rest.

Her hands probed into my boxers. Her strong slender brown fingers wrapped around my limp tool and stroked.

"Never seen him like this...you must really be sick. Just lay there baby.." She moaned as she lowered herself on me.

"No. Really. A rain check. I'm worn out. Sick"

My dick rose as she slid her tongue across the tip. She slurped the head between her full lips and bobbed her head with a rhythm that elevated my temperature even more. Sick or not, I'm a man and good head is good head. Great head...mmm is rejuvenatory.

"Here you're sick and I'm taking my temperature." She smiled and sucked me deeper between her cheeks like a thermometer.

Saliva splashed across my engorged brown stiffness as she worked her mouth around me. Hungry moans erupted as she tried to cure her own ills. She had her own needs that wanted to be touched. Her body slid up mine. I could only lay and shudder as the sexual chills accompanied the ones brought by sickness.

An erect nipple pressed against my mouth, I opened and allowed it to slide across my tongue. Mercedes groaned with pleasure as my hot mouth sucked and licked that nipple. She smothered me in both of her D cups as her hips rolled and swiveled against my pelvis. My hands reached around palming the two cool globes of her round ass.

"I'm gonna take this fucking dick, sick boy." She groaned to me as her own temperature grew. "You want that? I know you want that.." Her hands squeezed my hot dick.

I surely blacked out because I don't remember her retrieving a condom, but I do remember her fumbling to stretch it over my throbbing cock. The entire time she cooed and purred and grunted "mmmm". When I was properly sheathed, she climbed above me. I looked up to her beautiful brown face, her hair wild on her head as she positioned herself correctly then led me into her juicy center.

Mercedes' head fell back then lulled forward as she impaled herself on my shaft. I knew I'd hit the right spot when she stopped with her hand shaking in mid air and beat on my chest lightly.

"Yes...yes...yes...this..THIS..." She never finished the sentence. Her tight pussy engulfed me. Her fingernails scratched against my pecs as she held herself aloft keeping herself from taking all of me.

Her hips rocked and waved. I was caught on a soft ocean of brown sugar and had been savoring Mercedes sweet tooth as she consumed my chocolate bar. My head felt light. I was not well, but the dreamy images and the sensations kept me aroused. The sweat rolled from my body as the cold sweats rocked me.

Happily she sensed my change and fell against me bringing the comforter with her. Our bodies slipped up and down each other. Her firm stiff nipples poked and slid against my chest. She grabbed my face and turned it sideways holding it there making sure I didn't breathe in her face. The entire time she bounced backward and rolled against my manhood.

I love a good humming purr and Mercedes let out a lengthy streaming purr as I pawed at her ass and pulled myself deeper inside her.

"Not too sick, huh." She grunted clearly still in power. She bounced harder against me, her sweaty body worked like a piston against mine. "Fuck. Hold it right there.."

I wasn't moving...I was barely alive.

"Oh shit..." Her voice grew in decibels times ten. She'd found her spot.

I knew what she needed. I mustered all the energy I had left and firmly squeezed her ass cheeks. I pulled myself against her and deep within her. I swiveled my hips round and round like a well oiled machine making sure to pound just as I swiveled to her spot.

"Fuck I'm so wet..." Her lips quivered as the congestion in my nasal passages cleared momentarily. The thumping of our bodies gave me a coughing fit. I muffled the coughs in my closed mouth and stroked her more.

"There..YES!" Her plump lips wrapped around my shoulder, her teeth dug deep into the muscle and bit hard as she came with hard shivers.

We lay there panting. Her head rose and fell hard laying against my chest.

"Sorry if I took advantage of you. But damn..."

Mercedes rose slowly and stood looking down at me. Her beautiful brown skin on the soft and slender frame was like a painting of an Egyptian goddess. Her big round breasts were plump with arousal. Her pretty jewel was moist and firm with swollen lips from the exceptional thrashing they withstood. She slipped on her panties.

"I'm going to get you some soup. You really shouldn't be working so hard. You're sick." She smiled as I drifted off into a flu induced stupor.


They call me The Fury...I'm sick with it.